Are We Living Under the Communist Manifesto?
"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from
within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known, and he carries his
banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly
whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very hall of government itself. For the
traitor appears no traitor. He speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears
their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in hearts of
men. He rots the soul of a nation. He works secretly and unknown in the night to
undermine the pillars of a city. He infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.
A Murderer Is Less To Be Feared." Cicero, 42 B.C.
The only difference between communism and socialism is its method of imposition.
Communism is forced upon the people against their will. Socialism on the other hand is entered into
voluntarily by the majority of voters.
Even though the goals are the same, socialism is much more dangerous because it gradually enslaves
the people without the use of visible force, while artfully disguising its evil motives with a variety of
so-called noble causes.
The evils of socialism and humanism cannot survive exposure unless "good men and women do
nothing". The following is offered in hopes that you will join our efforts to expose those evils.
The 10 planks of the communist manifesto written in 1848 by Karl Marx appear below in green.
The Communist Manifesto
- "Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes." Property tax paid annually
prevents the outright ownership of property, because if property can be confiscated for taxes owed, it can
never truly be owned. The application of our rents of land (property taxes)are used for public purposes as
envisioned by Karl Marx.
- "A heavy progressive or graduated income tax." The income tax was imposed upon the people briefly after the
War Between The Southern States and The dictatorial Federal Government. In 1895, The US Supreme Court
abolished it with the words, "The income tax is indeed a direct tax and therefore unconstitutional".
The Court understood that, "No capitation, or other direct Tax shall be laid,..." Art. 1, Sec. 9, of the US
Constitution, means exactly what it says. However, in 1913 there were enough socialists in Congress to again
foist the income tax upon the people with the 16th Amendment to the Constitution. The income tax is not
designed just to raise taxes, which could be accomplished very easily with a national sales tax. Instead, its
goal is to punish achievement, invade privacy, and control the people through fear and intimidation from the
most gestapo-like arm of our government, the I.R.S.
- "Abolition of all right of inheritance." Our inheritance tax puts all rights of inheritance in jeopardy. Property tax,
income tax, and inheritance tax, should be abolished because they are all direct taxes and they all violate our
God-given property rights. They could be replaced with indirect taxes like sales tax, tobacco tax, alcohol tax,
or gasoline tax. Some advantages of indirect taxes are:
- They are indeed Constitutional.
- Our privacy would be protected.
- Everyone who spends money participates including the super-wealthy, foreign visitors, illegal aliens,
drug dealers, and others now in the underground economy.
- It is a pay as you go systemno April 15th.
- The IRS and all associated collection cost would be eliminated.
- Lower production cost will allow business to compete internationally.
- Prices would come down more than enough to cover the sales tax increase.
- Business would expand creating new jobs.
- The money now in off-shore tax-havens would flood back into this country stimulating the economy.
- Manufacturing would come back home absent the over-taxation and over-regulation that drove them to
- "Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels." Our government does not normally confiscate
property of emigrants, however, many laws and regulations have been passed in recent years which allow
many government agencies such as the I.R.S., O.S.H.A., E.P.A., B.L.M., and drug enforcement agencies to
confiscate property from citizens that are considered rebels. Much of this confiscation is achieved without due
process of law.
- "Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an
exclusive monopoly." The Federal Reserve System was created in 1913. It is not federally owned and nothing
is in reserve. It is a private corporation with the power to increase or decrease the money supply by
changing the interest rates and the reserve requirements of its member banks. It can create money out of thin
air, lend it to the government and then collect the principal and interest from the taxpayers. That is why its
owners always have and always will promote war and socialism to create inextinguishable government debt.
"Permit me to control the currency of a nation and I care not who makes its laws" Baron De
Rothschild, brainchild of the Federal Reserve Bank.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by
inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will
deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent
their fathers conquered." Thomas Jefferson
- "Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State." Communication and
transportation are controlled by a number of government agencies, e.g., The Federal Communication
Commission (FCC), The Dept. of Transportation (DOT), The Interstate Commerce Commission (ICC), The
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Public Television is also a good example of state control of
communication for the indoctrination of the concepts of socialism and humanism.
- "Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste
lands, and the improvements of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan." Dan Smoot's book, The
Business End of Government revealed that, the federal government owned 1165 different businesses like
AMTRAC. The Bureau of land Management, The Department of Agriculture, The Department of
Commerce, The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), etc., all promote a common plan of more and more
regulation and control from government with less and less freedom enjoyed by the people.
- "Equal liability of all to labor and the establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture." Heavy
taxation, over-regulation, and other economic problems caused by our government's adoption of socialism has
forced women to labor equally with men. Our industrial army is the Social Security System which requires
membership at birth.
- "Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town
and country by a more equitable distribution of population over the country." We are not living under this plank
totally. However, we do have many large agriculture corporations who have combined all levels of production
from the farm to the consumer. It appears that the goal of this plank is to reduce the number of family farms
making it easier to gain control of all food and fiber production. This goal is fast becoming reality.
- "Free education for all children in public schools...." Communist and socialist have long recognized the value of
indoctrination through a free educational system. And, it has produced a people with no understanding of the
vast differences between the Free Enterprise System and socialism. During our Bicentennial celebrations
(1986), a national poll of school children revealed that 46% of them believed that "From him with the most
ability - to him with the most need" was part of our Constitution. Today all socialist, all liberals and most
Democrats believe the same thing.
Would it surprise you to learn that "The Democractic Socialists of America" are alive and well in the U.S.A.. Its
"Progressive Caucus" list 58 members from the U.S. House of Representatives. All are democrats except their
chairman, Benard Sanders, who ran on the socialist party ticket. You can find the list at: Democratic Socialists of
"Thus it is easy to understand how law, instead of checking injustice, becomes the invincible weapon of
injustice. It is easy to understand why the law is used by the legislator to destroy in varying degrees
among the rest of the people, their personal independence by slavery, their liberty by oppression, and
their property by plunder. This is done for the benefit of the person who makes the law, and in
proportion to the power that he holds." Frederic Bastiat (1801-1850).